Monday, March 26, 2007

I'M BA-ACK!

Wow.... sounds like you people are missing me! Well right now i am on my lunch break at my new job at RCT. I am now a receptionist so thats an exciting career change. I am no longer doin uni, music wasn't working out for me so next year i will be doing drama education which will be great! I love drama so i can't wait. I was a drama student so I'm quirky enough to get in... How i miss those drama classes. A class full of my best mates doin everything excpet the tasks at hand. Hahahaha... i loved it. Well my job is going well. I have allready got pics of my mates up around my computer and my desktop background is also a pic of my mates. Well what have i been doin since the last day of school? Well i worked at lenards chicken over the holidays which was a NIGHTMARE! But the blokes were nice so i guess i had a good time there. During the summer holidays i went to Kalbarri with my church mates (all of whom i love OH SO MUCH!) After that lenards couldn't provide me with a job so i started uni with no money. After one week of uni i realised this is not what i want to do for the rest of my life so i quit ( i didnt have to pay a cent) Decided to get a job as an office assistant or receptionist three weeks later and with $10 in my account i landed a job with RCT and even tho its my second day i really love. Its awesome. So yeah thats it.... I will be posting alot more now (happy now ben!). So stay tuned

4 comments:

GIR2000 said...

Yay, im glad you started blogging again. I actually looked at your blog thinking "maybe, just maybe this time there's something there"
what does RCT do? i heard some mention and it sounds like the kind of place i might get a job at.
oh well, keep up the good work.

GIR2000 said...

hey, want me to modify your blog? so it has your shoutbox? its really easy to change now.

Di said...

Thanks Matt, that would be great... I will tell you my pass word later.

GIR2000 said...

so wut happened to you updating your blog more often :P